New Residential Service
If you are moving into a home that is wired for electric service and have not had service from us before, complete the online application for service and we will contact you to complete the application process.
We serve the Oklahoma Panhandle and parts of surrounding states including Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado and Texas. If you are looking for service outside of that area, please search for a different Tri-County Electric including the state you are in. There are 13 Tri-County Electrics in the United States.
If you are unable to complete the online form or would like to apply by mail or fax, call 800-522-3315. We will:
- Ask you to provide your full name, social security number, driver's license number, phone number and employer.
- Ask you to provide new service address.
- Ask you to provide the date you need new service.
- Run an identity check and delinquency risk assessment. This is to comply with Red Flag Rules and to determine your deposit amount, if applicable.
- Ask you to fill out our new service application, available in the office or by fax or postal mail.
- You will be required to return the service application to complete your request.
- If you currently have service with Tri-County Electric, you may be able to transfer service to your new address.
New Commercial Service
To request service at an additional location that is wired for electrical service, call our office at (800) 522-3315 to request service.
New Commercial or Residential Construction
Installing new service takes time due to design, right-of-way and line construction needs. If you are planning or building a new business location, please contact us at (800) 522-3315 early in the process.
Please have on hand:
- Legal description of the real estate
- Contact name and phone number
Tri-County's engineering personnel will help you complete the necessary documents.
Contact us via e-mail
If you prefer to have one of our member service representatives call you regarding your service needs, you can send email us. Be sure to include:
- Tri-County Account Number (if available)
- Preferred Contact Phone Number(s)
- Best Time to Reach You (Must be between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday - Friday)
- Description of Your Request