The safety and well-being of our employees and members is important to us. To support community health, we are temporarily closing our lobby at our office at 995 Mile 46 Road in Hooker beginning March 18 at 5 p.m. until at least April 6 or longer if necessary. Our operational staff and linemen are on the job for our members. Member service representatives are available by phone at 580.652.2418 or 800.522.3315. If you need to reach us by email, please send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While TCEC has suspended account disconnection procedures and late payment penalties until further notice, members will continue to be billed for energy use and are encouraged to continue to pay toward their bill. Some members may have their billed balance go past the due date. If this happens, please contact us to make an arrangement for payment as per the usual process. We offer the following ways to make payments.
- SmartHub online or mobile app
- First-time users should click the ‘New User?’ link to register using their account number. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Pay Now, an online payment option that does not require registration
- Automated Payment Phone System at 844-203-6547
- Drop box in the parking lot of our office at 995 Mile 46 Road in Hooker
- Paysite kiosks both in our foyer and throughout the service area
- Mail to TCEC, PO Box 880, Hooker, OK 73945
If you have any questions, please visit our website or contact Member Service at 580.652.2418 or email@example.com.
– END –