Service disconnections resume as cooperative returns to normal
To help our members during the COVID-19 pandemic, TCEC temporarily suspended service disconnections due to nonpayment of bills. Starting on July 6, TCEC will resume normal disconnection procedures for accounts with a past due balance.
Our lobby remains closed currently. Below are ways to pay your electric bill.
- SmartHub – https://tcec.smarthub.coop/
- Pay Now – https://tcec.smarthub.coop/PayNow.html
- Phone payments – 844-203-6547
- Payment Drop Box – In the parking lot of office in Hooker
- U.S. Mail – TCEC, PO Box 880, Hooker, OK 73945
- PaySite Kiosks – Locations listed at https://www.tcec.coop/payment-options
- Pay As You Go (also known as prepaid) - See Payment Options page for details.
- Levelized Billing - See Payment Options page for details.
During this unprecedented time, we know our members may be facing financial challenges. We're here to work with you.
To speak with a member service representative regarding your payment options, please call 580.652.2418 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.